NatureCulture Connects Humans to the rest of Nature via Green Online Events
- NatureCulture produces online events for the environmental and creative communities including festivals, open mics, book launches, and more. All our content has emphasis on right relationships—among people, and between people and the rest of Nature.
- Our events benefit communities: we bring people together virtually to appreciate one another and share our art.
- Our events give back: for every $500 profit we donate an event to a creative or non-profit cause.
- Our events benefit the Earth: holding your event online is 93% less energy-intensive and much healthier than in-person. We broadcast from a solar-powered, off-grid location, and offer carbon offsets for organizers’ and attendees’ computer use.
- NatureCulture is an independent woman-owned business (Lis McLoughlin PhD, Northfield, MA)
Honoring Nature Anthology and Book Launch
The Authors and Artists Festival, NatureCulture, and Human Error Publishing present an anthology of writings by A&A Festival presenters Honoring Nature. Pre-order Honoring Nature and receive an exclusive ticket to meet some of the authors at the zoom book launch February 27, 2021, 5:30pm (GMT-5)
(cover painting: Photosynthesis by Martin Bridge)
Writing The Land: a collaboration between Land Trusts and Creatives
Migrations…. a land anthology
February 7, 2021 (11am-noon): Scott Russell Sanders joins the discussion of his book The Way of Imagination
More Great Stuff……
Note: when you buy books from this link NatureCulture benefits as well as Independent Bookshops!
(The Fine Print: these are groups we’ve worked with and/or received funding for events from; listing here does not imply endorsement of NatureCulture, but does imply we endorse them!)